The Street Style Series: my favourite looks from NYFW.

14:20:00

¡Hola! Hoy inicio esta sección en la que iré publicando mis looks favoritos de las distintas semanas de la moda y que continuará durante los próximos días, 
empezando hoy con la semana de la moda de Nueva York. Un post cargado de fotos inspiradoras, que espero que disfrutéis.
¡Feliz día!

Hello! Today I start this section in which I will be posting my favorite looks of the different fashion weeks and will continue over the next few days,
starting today with the New York Fashion Week. A post with a lot of inspiring photos, which I hope you enjoy.
Happy day!


Photos via Vogue Spain

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook