White.

16:25:00

Un post rapidito para enseñaros este look total white que llevé ayer para ir a la piscina: shorts, blusa con encaje, capazo y sandalias, un outfit cómodo y frequito para un día de calor. Os dejo chicas, que me voy a la playita ;)

A quick post to show you the total white look I wore yesterday to go to the pool: shorts, lace blouse and sandals, a comfortable and cool outfit for a hot day. That's all for today girls, I'm going to the beach ;)


Blusa/Blouse: Zara kids || Capazo/Carrier bag: Miss Majorita || Shorts: Suiteblanco + DIY || Sandalias/Sandals: Zara

You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

  1. Me encanta el look. Te espero por Bloglovin, yo ya te sigo.
    Besos!

    Nuevo post: She Inside Favorites

    http://belsyfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Requeteguapa y el capazo es ideal! Un besazo.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook