Easy look.

17:33:00

El outfit que os enseño en este post es perfecto para una tarde de paseo por el campo, dónde la comodidad es lo más importante. Unos pantalones pitillo y este jersey básico de Zara fueron mis aliados perfectos. ¿Os gustan estos looks tan sencillos?

The outfit that I show you today is perfect for an afternoon in the countryside, where comfort is most important. These black pants and this basic sweater were my chosen for the occasion. Do you like these looks so simple?


Anillo/Ring: Primark || Gafas de sol/Sunglasses: Ray-Ban || Jersey/Sweater: Zara || Pantalones/Pants: Primark || Pulsera/Bracelet: from mom || Sandalias/Sandals: Wanna

You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. Un look sencillo sin perder estilo, estas muy guapa! Un beso.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook