Old paradise.

18:04:00

Aquí tenéis el outfit que os prometí en el post anterior: pantalones de estilo motero, camiseta de flecos, una camisa caqui customizada con tachuelas, mis inseparables sandalias de plumas y complementos en dorado para romper un poco la simplicidad del look.

Here's the outfit I promised you in the previous post: a biker style pants, a fringed t-shirt, a khaki shirt customized with studs, my inseparable sandals and some golden accessories to break the simplicity of the look.


Anillo/Ring: Primark || Camisa/Shirt: vintage + DIY || Camiseta/T-shirt: Bershka || Gafas de sol/Sunglasses: Zara || Pantalones/Pants: H&M || Pulsera/Bracelet: from mom || Sandalias/Sandals: Wanna

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. La camiseta es muy chula y unas foros geniales!
    Un beso desde
    http://sorayadanna.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que bonitas las fotos y el look! Estás muy guapa!!
    Un beso!

    Nuevo post: Tiger

    http://belsyfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook