New stuff.

17:23:00

¡Hola chicas! ¿Qué tal se ha portado Papá Noel con vosotras? Yo no tengo ninguna queja. Diciembre ha sido un mes de compras y regalos y hoy os enseño algunas de ellas. ¿Qué os parecen?
Hi girls! Was Santa Claus generous with you? I have no complaints. December has been a month of purchases and gifts and today I show you some of them. What do you think?

Bufanda/Scarf: Sheinside (here)
Pulsera/Bracelet: Dayaday
Collar/Necklace: Magdalena Salá
Jersey/Sweater: Sheinside (here)
Pendientes/Earrings: Dayaday
Chaqueta/Jacket: Sheinside (here)
Bolso/Bag: Magdalena Salá
Botas/Boots: Jockey

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

About Me

About [span]me[/span]
Hello, my name is Bea! I'm passionate about fashion, beauty and decor. This blog is a place where I want to share all the things I love with you!

Like us on Facebook